Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #41




I made this card for the Cricut Cardz Challenge and I enjoyed it so much because I used some glitter. The challenge is to make a fall card but cannot use the colors brown, yellow,or orange. I was on a stump for a little but remember seeing white pumpkins and then threw some glitter on it. My colors are green, white, red and black. I used Speaking of fall for everything, I really haven't used this cart much so that was nice. Hope you enjoy it! I just noticed that my red looks orange but really it's red.

8 comments:

  1. This is a great fall card! Thanks for playing with us at CCC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great CARD! I like the glitter and the wording... Just Wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white pumpkins and adding glitter on them is genius. This card is super fall and dont worry, I believe you when you say it's red...don’t you hate that cards never look the same as in real life ughhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Fall card, using the glitter paper with a black background makes it pop, great job!! Thanks for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. White pumpkins are perfect for this challenge! Love that font, you did a great job on this card, thanks for playing along at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card ,great idea on the glitter
    Thanks for playing along at CCC

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a clever idea, I have that cart and didnt even think about using it. Im glad someone did! You did a wonderful job on this card, its just beautiful.

    TFS and for joining us on CCC.

    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute fall card! Thanks for playing along at CCC!

    ReplyDelete