Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I have been busy
















So I have been busy doing some things for the craft fair which I thought would be this Wednesday and its not until next month...lol! I'm such a nerd...hehe! My dear friend Cathy has been emailing me about not being out here posting or getting into the challenges, it was nice to hear from her since I was sick for a while there. But thank God soooo much better. So a big shout out to Cathy at http://iluvtomakecards.blogspot.com/ she is working hard over there in Ohio, Thanks Cathy!
Hope you like my little bags have a gift card holder inside and the ribbon is so cute you can even hang them on the tree if its a Christmas gift. I used Tags, bags, boxes and more also the tags from Christmas Cheer.

1 comment:

  1. The tags are adorable. I love home made things during the holidays. That is something that will go over big at a Craft fair. That is funny that you got every thing ready a month ahead of time. lol

    ReplyDelete