Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth Day!

Today is Earth Day but to my opinion I think it should be all year round. Today my daughter wanted some help on making over her Chemistry folder because it was going to rip. So she asked to use cardboard but I said well you know I have all those cereal boxes I use for my projects. How cool would it be if you used the box without covering it so this is what we did....

First get one of your favorite cereal boxes, my daughter choose Krave because it's my husbands favorite...

Next she took her paper out of the wire notebook......

We cut out the box and she wanted to keep the nutrition chart......

We hole punched it with the crop-a-dile,

added eyelets to the front and back cover....


Put the paper in and tied it together,  you could do ribbon....

We added a paperclip to the nutrition facts to keep it as a flap or you could make this a pocket.
And here it is all Green and completed.
We were so happy with the results......Go Earth Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment