Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Christmas card







I made this card for the challenge #32 at Cricut Cardz Challenge. I use red card stock for card, green ribbon that I have a ton of. The other card stock I used was from cordinations that I got at J's and its a shimmery paper which you can't tell to much because of my camera but its emerald green, white wash and black onyx. The carts I used was Zooballoo for the penguins, Christmas Noel for the tree, and Christmas Cheer for the Ho Ho Ho. I had lots of fun doing this card and it got me thinking that I want to go to a Christmas in July workshop like my sister and I went to last year. Hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Christmas tree. I've got to look into getting that Christmas Noel cartridge, been thinking about it for awhile now. Love those penguins. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas card, love that tree and your colors are wonderful, thanks for playing with CCC ;)Inspired

    ReplyDelete