Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My friend

I have been chatting with this wonderful lady named Raquelle that I found I believe on the MB just by comments on her blog pink cricut dreaming or mine and she is so sweet. I fell in love with her prayers and then saw all the creative things she has on her blog! I would really love for her to do a challenge because I think she would do a wonderful job. Please go visit her at



And Raquelle just to let you know it is toad-ally nice to know you come visit me and leave me a comment, that makes me feel good and blessed to have found you. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you just a darling for saying such sweet things! I wanted to do this challenge, but I may be too late. I'll try it when I get home and see what happens. I asked on my cbox if you have any of the cricut or cricut lite cartridges? I am trying to see if I can trade them on the Cricut MB but sometimes people are fussy.... Do you have the following carts? Wild Card, Feeling Groovy, or Lovely Florals? Let me know ok? Here is my email: pinkcricutmom@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon. And thank you again for showing me love. You are such a blessing to me as well my friend!

    It's the love of Jesus that makes us love our brother and sisters here on earth!! And I believe you are my sister! Even though I've never met you in person. Be blessed!

    Pink Cricut Mom! :O)

    ReplyDelete